motor home travel canada inc - worldwide motorhome rental companies
motor home travel canada inc - motorhome rental worldwide
Motor Home Travel Canada Inc. was conceived to fill a need for a motorhome rental company specializing in Eastern Canada. Our primary objective is to rent motorhomes to vacationers from the area, across Canada, the U.S.A. and from around the world.
David Sammut, the President, has been in the motorhome rental business for 40 years. He brings the expertise of his experience to ensure that you and your family will have the vacation of a lifetime. He has significant international experience having marketed to European tour operators for 14 years. He has been a member of the Ontario Tourism Marketing Partnership European Committee for six years. In this volunteer position he had provided direction for marketing the province of Ontario to their primary markets in Europe and chaired the European sales missions.
Our late model feet is comprised of the six most popular sizes of Recreational Vehicles. All our vehicles come fully equipped with such optional features as roof and chassis air conditioning, microwave, TV antenna, showers and stereos to mention just a few. Add our detailed convenience kit to your rental and all you will need to provide are your personal needs like food and beverages. Our E.L.V.I.P. provides you with comprehensive coverage that will guarantee worry free cruising down the highway.
We are committed to complete customer satisfaction. With our late model rental feet, convenient location and seven day a week service we will meet the demands of the most discriminating traveler. Our pleasant, well-trained and experienced staff will be pleased to provide you with a thorough and efficient orientation on the use of the motorhome. Our vehicles are subject to a very rigorous standard of maintenance by fully licensed professionals to ensure trouble free traveling whether you are going around the block or around North America.
We provide the full spectrum of services including itinerary planning, campground and attraction reservations, hotel or resort accommodation, etc.
We are looking forward to being part of your next vacation.
Motor Home Travel Canada Inc Rental Terms
Motor Home Travel Canada Inc Rental Terms for travel between 25-Jan-2020 and 27-Jan-2020
Motor Home Travel Canada Inc Insurance
Public Liability Insurance
Liability insurance coverage is maintained on all rental vehicles to a maximum of $1,000,000.00 for any bodily injury and property damage liability claim brought by a third party (other than a passenger) against the customer (and any other driver listed on the rental contract) as a result of the operation or use of their rental vehicle. This basic public liability coverage is included in all rental rates. All coverage and waivers are subject to the express terms of the rental contract.
Customer Responsibility with Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)
In the event of a loss or damage to the vehicle while on rent, whether or not due to the fault of the customer, the customer's Responsibility for direct and accidental loss including theft and vandalism or damage to the vehicle is unlimited. That is, the customer is responsible for all loss or damage.
All daily rental rates for all vehicles include CDW coverage. With the CDW coverage, the customers responsibility for accidental damage, theft and vandalism (police report is required) to the vehicle is reduced to $2,500.00 per occurrence with the following exceptions, for which there is no reduction in the customer’s responsibility for damages. Client responsibility increases to $3,500.00 for the MHLUX.
1) Caused as a result of use without our expressed permission or consent.
2) Damage caused by striking overhead objects or from backing up the vehicle.
3) Interior damage.
4) Undercarriage damage, including tires and wheels.
5) Damage caused by freezing or overheating vehicle systems.
6) All glass damage.
7) All damages caused during any use of off public roads (including campgrounds, parking lots and service stations, etc.)
Security Deposit with CDW Coverage is $3,500.00 for the MHLUX
Extended Liability and Vacation Interruption Protection (E.L.V.I.P.)
Extended liability and vacation interruption protection (E.L.V.I.P.) is available with a set maximum per rental. Please refer to the price list for E.L.V.I.P. rates. E.L.V.I.P. provides the following benefits:
1) With E.L.V.I.P. the customer's Responsibility for accidental damage is further reduced to $300.00. In case of theft and vandalism to the vehicle, the deductible is $1,000.00. This reduction of the customer's Responsibility does however not apply to the exceptions mentioned above, for which the customer’s responsibility reduces from unlimited to $2,500.00.
2) E.L.V.I.P. also covers the expenses in the event of a mechanical breakdown requiring the vehicle to be in repair for more than 12 working hours. The radio, TV/VCR, air conditioning, refrigeration, generator, microwave, appliances, automatic step, cruise control and GPS malfunctions are not considered to be mechanical break downs. Incurred expenses of $30.00 per person per day for lodging and $30.00 per group per day for other transportation is provided. A limit of $3000.00 per rental applies and this plan is not valid in case of an accident. Customer must present all receipts for refund of expenses.
E.L.V.I.P. coverage is void:
1) If the customer fails to file an accident/damage police report.
2) If the vehicle is used in violation of the terms of the rental contract.
Security Deposit with E.L.V.I.P. Coverage is $2,500.00.
Security Deposit with E.L.V.I.P. Coverage is $3,500.00 for the MHLUX