big sky rv rental canada - worldwide motorhome rental companies
big sky rv rental canada - motorhome rental worldwide
Big Sky RV Rentals provide a rental fleet geared towards the customer on a budget. The amazing scenery remains the same, the fantastic road trip remains the same, the ability to escape into nature and bond with your family or friends remain the same. The only difference is the price! These pre-loved vehicles have many a story to tell, sure, they are a little older and have a few more kilometers on the clock but they have been serviced to a high level and continue to provide great motorhome trips throughout Canada.
David Sammut, the President, has been in the motorhome rental business for 40 years. He brings the expertise of his experience to ensure that you and your family will have the vacation of a lifetime. He has significant international experience having marketed to European tour operators for 14 years. He has been a member of the Ontario Tourism Marketing Partnership European Committee for six years. In this volunteer position he had provided direction for marketing the province of Ontario to their primary markets in Europe and chaired the European sales missions.
We provide the full spectrum of services including itinerary planning, campground and attraction reservations, hotel or resort accommodation, etc.
We are looking forward to being part of your next vacation.
Big Sky RV Rental Canada Rental Terms
Big Sky RV Rental Canada Rental Terms for travel between 25-Jan-2020 and 27-Jan-2020
Big Sky RV Rental Canada Insurance
Public Liability Insurance
Liability insurance coverage is maintained on all rental vehicles to a maximum of $1,000,000 for any bodily injury and property damage liability claim brought by a third party (other than a passenger) against the customer (and any other driver listed on the rental contract) as a result of the operation or use of their rental vehicle. This basic public liability coverage is included in all rental rates. All coverage and waivers are subject to the express terms of the rental contract.
Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)
All daily rental rates for all vehicles include CDW coverage. With the CDW coverage, the customer’s Responsibility for accidental damage, theft and vandalism (police report is required) to the vehicle is reduced to $2,500 per occurrence with the following exceptions, for which there is no reduction in the customer’s Responsibility for damages:
1) Caused as a result of use without The Supplier's expressed permission or consent.
2) Damage caused by striking overhead objects or from backing up the vehicle.
3) Interior damage.
4) Undercarriage damage, including tires and wheels.
5) Damage caused by freezing or overheating vehicle systems.
6) All glass damage.
7) All damages caused during any use of off public roads (including campgrounds, parking lots and service stations, etc.,)
Security Deposit with CDW Coverage is $2,500.00
Extended Liability and Vacation Interruption Protection (E.L.V.I.P.)
Extended liability and vacation interruption protection (E.L.V.I.P.) is available with a set maximum per rental. Please refer to the price list for E.L.V.I.P. rates. E.L.V.I.P. provides the following benefits:
2) E.L.V.I.P. also covers the expenses in the event of a mechanical breakdown requiring the vehicle to be in repair for more than 12 working hours. The Radio, TV/VCR, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Generator, Microwave, Appliances, Automatic step, Cruise Control and GPS malfunctions are not considered to be mechanical break downs. Incurred expenses of $30.00 per person per day for lodging and $30.00 per group per day for other transportation is provided. A limit of $3000.00 per rental applies and this plan is not valid in case of an accident. Customer must present all receipts for refund of expenses.
E.L.V.I.P Coverage is void:
1) If the customer fails to file an accident/damage police report.
2) If the vehicle is used in violation of the terms of the rental contract.
Security Deposit with E.L.V.I.P. Coverage is $2,500.00